In The News

Spicer excoriates reporters for defending Obama official who admitted intelligence leaks

During Friday’s briefing, White House Press Secretary denounced reporters’ attempts to defend a former top Obama administration official who admitted on-air to having coordinated the collection and dissemination of Trump surveillance.

NPR’s Tamara Keith began the defense by pointing out that Dr. Evelyn Farkas had left the administration in 2015. Spicer pointed out just why that made things even worse…

As Spicer continues, another unidentified voice reminds Spicer that Dr. Farkas is a “former” Obama administration official to which Sean responds, “all Obama administration officials generally are.”

The press secretary asks reporters why they are so focused on inane details of Rep. Nunes visit to the Executive Building but aren’t following up on the genuine and startling revelations in the Farkas story.

Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.

Rich Mitchell

Rich Mitchell is the editor-in-chief of Conservative Daily News and the president of Bald Eagle Media, LLC. His posts may contain opinions that are his own and are not necessarily shared by Bald Eagle Media, CDN, staff or .. much of anyone else. Find him on twitter, facebook and