The department of the interior will hold the majority of the president’s attention on Wednesday but the state department and education will finish out his day.
President Trump will start his day as usual with the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
The president will then head to the Department of the Interior where he will give a speech discussing his executive order on Antiquities.
President Trump is to have lunch with the Vice President.
After lunch, the president will meet with the secretary of state, visit a federalism event and visit a senators briefing on North Korea
President Trump will finish his official schedule by showing his appreciation for the National Teacher of the Year.
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Wednesday, 4/26/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:05 AM Depart the White House en route to the Department of the Interior – South Portico
- 11:20 AM Deliver remarks and sign the Antiquities Executive Order – Department of the Interior
- 11:50 PM Depart Department of the Interior en route to the White House – Department of the Interior
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence – Presidential Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office
- 2:30 PM Participate in federalism event with Governors and signs the Education Federalism Executive Order – Roosevelt Room
- 3:00 PM Drop by an all Senators briefing on the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea – Eisenhower Executive Office Building South Auditorium
- 4:30 PM Hold a National Teacher of the Year event – Oval Office