President Donald Trump’s day will be spent in remembrance of the holocaust, working on tax reform and dealing with issues of national security.
The president will start his day with the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
Just before noon, president Trump will head to the U.S. capitol to deliver a speech and participate in the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum National Day of Remembrance.
The president will meet with the Secretary of Treasury to discuss tax reform shortly before holding a meeting on the same subject early in the afternoon.
After that, President Trump will meet with a group of farmers to understand what the government can do to promote agriculture and rural prosperity.
The president’s evening will be spent meeting with his National Security Advisor before having dinner with Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) who is currently serving as the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Tuesday 4/25/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 10:55 AM DepartWhite House en route to the U.S. Capitol – South Portico
- 11:20 AM Deliver remarks at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museums National Days of Remembrance – U.S. Capitol
- 11:35 AM Participate in the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum’s National Days of Remembrance – U.S. Capitol
- 12:05 PM Depart U.S. Capitol en route to the White House – U.S. Capitol
- 1:45 PM Meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin – Oval Office
- 2:15 PM Hold a meeting on tax reform – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Participate in a farmers roundtable and signing of the Executive Order Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America – Roosevelt Room
- 5:30 PM Meet with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster – Oval Office
- 6:30 PM Have dinner with Senator Bob Corker – Residence