*Updated* President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
President Trump will speak to Chancellor Merkel by phone to start off his official schedule.
The president will be spending most of his public schedule with Jordan’s King Abdullah II.
The First Lady will be by the president’s side when he welcomes the King and Queen to the White House just before noon.
President Trump will hold two meetings with the King before they hold a joint press conference Wednesday afternoon.
The president will speak with Japan’s Prime Minister by phone to conclude his official schedule.
Just before 6pm, House Speaker Paul Ryan entered the White House on visit not shows on the president’s official schedule.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, 4/5/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 10:30 AM Speak with German Chancellor Angela Merkel by telephone – Oval Office
- 11:55 AM President and First Lady welcome King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan
- 12:10 PM Meets with King Abdullah II – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with King Abdullah II – Cabinet Room
- 1:10 PM President and King Abdullah II hold a joint press conference – Rose Garden
- 1:45 PM Working lunch with King Abdullah II – State Dining Room
- 5:30 PM Speak with Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan by telephone – Oval Office
Editor’s note: This post was updated at 9:45 am to reflect the additions of phone calls to the leaders of Germany and Japan.
My name is Marri Velasquez I want to say thank you for posting President Trump’s schedule. For the past several weeks I repost your schedule on my #Loyalist Report FB page. I do add CONSERVATIVE DAILY NEWS and your schedule details to the post. What I do is Photoshop the schedule to a picture of President Trump to help people take notice. Then I repost to at least 20 groups (the Deplorables, Trump Party, America Now, Trump Train, Citizens for Trump, Latino & Women Groups etc.) People tell me they appreciate the At-A-Glance schedule.
I didn’t see schedule for this weekend but just in case I missed it if you get a chance please let me know. Best way via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again! Blessings!