President Donald Trump will start Monday’s official schedule by receiving his presidential daily briefing from the intelligence community.
The president’s day will then be centered on receiving, having lunch with and taking meetings with Egypt’s President Fattah Al-Sisi.
President Trump’s official schedule will conclude with an Oval Office meeting between Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, 4/3/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:50 AM Welcome President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt
- 11:55 AM Meet with President Al-Sisi – Oval Office
- 12:10 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al-Sisi – Cabinet Room
- 1:10 PM Working lunch with President Al-Sisi – State Dining Room
- 2:30 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office