President Trump will start his official schedule with his presidential daily briefing from the intelligence community.
Mid-morning, the president will meet with Laurene Powell Jobs who is a businesswoman, executive and the founder of the Emerson Collective. Her organization “advocates for policies on education and immigration reform, social justice and environmental conservation.” Mrs. Jobs is also the widow of former Apple founder, CEO and visionary Steve Jobs.
The president will hold lunch with his cabinet while discussing strategy on an upcoming infrastructure initiative.
President Trump will use a portion of his afternoon to once again demonstrate his desire to work with those that don’t necessarily agree with him.
First, the president will meet with Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) who has been an ardent critic of the administration’s immigration actions.
— Elijah E. Cummings (@RepCummings) March 6, 2017
Later, President Trump will meet with conservative leaders who spent most of Monday and Tuesday saying that the current GOP American Health Care Act, which Trump supports, is doomed to failure.
In between the health care and immigration meetings, President Trump will meet with Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, Senator Murkowski (R-AK) and Senator Dan Sullivan (R-AR.)
The president will finish his official schedule out by dining with Senator and Mrs. Cruz in the White House Residence.
— SenDanSullivan (@SenDanSullivan) March 5, 2017
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, 3-8-17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Meet with Laurene Powell Jobs – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Host strategic affairs lunch on infrastructure – Cabinet Room
- 2:30 PM Meets with Congressman Elijah Cummings – Oval Office
- 4:00 PM Meet with Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke, Sens. Lisa Murkowski and Dan Sullivan – Oval Office
- 5:05 PM Meet with conservative leaders about health care – Roosevelt Room
- 6:30 PM The President and First Lady have dinner with Senator and Mrs. Cruz – White House Residence