President Trump will start his official schedule with the presidential daily briefing from the intelligence community followed by a visit to the Women in Health Care panel being hosted by CMMS administrator Seema Verma.
The president will then host a legislative affairs group meeting to continue his push from the top to get the republican health care plan passed.
President Trump will meet with the Congressional Black Caucus leadership mid-afternoon.
The president will finish his day by having dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, 3-22-17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Visit the Women in Healthcare panel hosted by Seema Verma, Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services – Roosevelt Room
- 11:30 AM Host a Legislative Affairs group meeting – Cabinet Room
- 3:00 PM Meet with the Congressional Black Caucus Executive Committee – Oval Office
- 6:30 PM Dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Residence