Just how many e-mails was Hillary sending? When she was first suspect of reckless behavior with her server and e-mails she said they were just personal e-mails about her mother’s funeral and Chelsea’s wedding and to Bill (who doesn’t e-mail by the way). When her e-mails were subpoenaed she deleted 30,000 of them. That in itself is a crime deleting evidence that is federally subpoenaed. After intense investigating she turned over another 14,000 and said that was all. Now they found another 15,000 e-mails not turned over. She also said she only had one device and now we find she had 13 separate devices. https://angrypatriots.com/what-in-the-world-does-it-take-to-put-hillary-behind-bars-another-15000-emails-released
“Hillary Clinton has said consistently that she turned over all her government e-mails,” elaborated Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge, “But tonight, the State Department is confirming about 30 records, that may be related to the 2012 terrorist attack, are among the thousands recovered by the FBI from Clinton’s server.”
According to The Hill, “The agency has committed to releasing the newly uncovered documents under a series of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests from the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, but first it must weigh whether the emails are personal or work-related.” The Hill also noted that it is possible for some of the e-mails to be duplicates that have been previously released. The 30 e-mails are a part of the roughly 14,900 recently recovered by the FBI.
Hillary Clinton was so oblivious to her duty to guard the nation’s secrets that she didn’t even realize that “(C)” in an e-mail header means “confidential.” And that’s just one of the revelations in the FBI report on its investigation into her abuses.
- In addition to the thousands of Clinton e-mails the State Department has found to hold classified data, the FBI ID’d 81 classifed e-mail chains — eight of them “top secret.”
- Clinton used at least 13 mobile devices at State. Some were properly destroyed afterward — but others just went missing.
- She didn’t even know how classification worked: “Clinton could not give an example of how classification of a document was determined.” And, in one example, she didn’t even realize that “deliberation over a future drone strike” — a highly classified issue — was “cause for concern regarding classification.”
- After news broke of her private setup, she tried to completely wipe all her records. In the end, she failed to hand over at least 17,448 work e-mails.
- Though she denied it again to the FBI, her goal throughout was plainly to evade the Freedom of Information laws: Whenever anyone else — from Colin Powell to techies at State — noted that a course of action would mean leaving records that might become public, she chose a different path.
In her FBI interview, she “couldn’t recall” any State training or warnings on retaining records, handling classified info or e-mail policies of any kind.
But she was the boss: It was her job to know the rules for protecting the nation’s secrets and leaving a complete record of her work — or at least to hire aides who’d get it done. But she hired enablers who helped keep her secrets without guarding America’s. The FBI report shows Hillary Clinton was criminally reckless
Clinton’s former Chief of Staff served as one of Hillary’s lawyers in the private server investigation, muddling her role as both witness and legal counsel.
Cheryl Mills worked under Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State before the adviser was later hired as a lawyer when the email scandal emerged.
Mills reviewed emails culled by campaign worker Heather Samuelson, appearing to have a final say in which files were included on a USB thumb drive that was handed over to the FBI, according to documents released on Friday
Despite Mills’ involvement, she served as Clinton’s lawyer and invoked the attorney-client privilege to avoid questions during the federal investigation as well as a separate civil case.
The convoluted process of culling emails to hand over to the State was described on page 16 in the FBI’s summary of its investigation on Clinton’s use of a private email server.
Mills had all of Clinton’s emails sent and received during her tenure as Secretary of State exported on to both her and Samuelson’s laptops.
Samuelson later told FBI she transferred any emails sent or received from a .gov and .mil email address into a folder to be handed over to the State.
Samuelson then added additional emails to the folder by searching key words including the names of officials contacts like foreign leaders and members of Congress.
She also used a keyword search that included ‘Afghanistan’, ‘Libya’ and ‘Benghazi’ and added the returns in the same folder before printing a hard copy of all the files she collected.
Mills, along with Clinton’s lawyer David Kendall, reviewed the emails Samuelson gathered, removing any digital copies that were not deemed work related before the hard copies were shredded. Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff served as attorney during server investigatio
In interview with investigators Hillary struggled to recollect major briefings, especially after 2012 fall. Hillary Clinton told FBI agents that she could not recall issues related to her email server at least 26 times, according to an 11-page document released by the FBI on Friday.
Now if she could not recall all these things 26 times then that shows she is not qualified to be president with a memory like that. She has been quoted as saying she “short –circuited” and Huma has said she forgets things a lot. If she is just saying she did not recall to protect herself then that too is a crime. Lying to the FBI is a crime that people are thrown in jail for and she should not be qualified to run then. Here is a list of the 26 times she did not recall:
- When she received security clearance
- Being briefed on how to handle classified material
- How many times she used her authority to designate items classified
- Any briefing on how to handle very top-secret “Special Access Program” material
- How to select a target for a drone strike
- How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices
- The number of times her staff was given a secure phone
- Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry
- Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system
- Did not remember giving staff direction to create private email account
- Getting guidance from state on email policy
- Who had access to her Blackberry account
- The process for deleting her emails
- Ever getting a message that her storage was almost full
- Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server
- Being sent information on state government private emails being hacked
- Receiving cable on State Dept personnel securing personal email accounts
- Receiving cable on Bryan Pagliano upgrading her server
- Using an iPad mini
- An Oct. 13, 2012, email on Egypt with Clinton pal Sidney Blumenthal
- Jacob Sullivan using personal email
- State Department protocol for confirming classified information in media reports
- Every briefing she received after suffering concussions
- Being notified of a FOIA request on Dec. 11, 2012
- Being read out of her clearance Any further access to her private email account from her State Department tenure after switching to her HRCoffice.com account .https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/clinton-told-fbi-couldnt-recall-key-details-26-times/
These are all things she should have remembered!!!!!!! If she can’t remember even some of these things then she is unfit to serve!!!! The mere fact that she and her husband have committed so many crimes and gotten away with it each time sounds awfully satanic to me. A little known fact about Hillary according to Larry Nichols who has been exposing the Clintons and knows them better than anyone said that when Bill was governor of Arkansas Hillary used to slip away on week-ends t o stay at this witch camp in Arkansas. Yes this all sounds satanic to me. Nobody escapes crimes like these two without some sort of higher p power in back of them. Listen to Larry mention about Hilary at the witch camp in this frightening video. The New Clinton Chronicles 2015 – YouTube