Tag Archives: OWS dies
AP/Ken Rodriguez photo
Last night at 1am, more than 1000 NYPD officers were summoned for what was said to be a training exercise near Zucotti Park, the home of the Occupy Wall Street protesters for the past few months. In a hint of what was to come, the NYPD instructed the officers to bring their hats and bats, as in riot gear. In a sign of the times, the NYPD actually made up flyers to pass out that explained why they were cascading down upon Zucotti Park at 1am on a Monday night. The flyer read as follows:
- Note the political correctness in the flyer that says the Occupiers may return to the park, but now must actually obey the rules of no tents, sleeping bags, etc.? They could have avoided this whole mess if they had simply demanded that the rule of law was obeyed in the very beginning of this debacle. Meanwhile, they have let the community and businesses suffer unnecessarily for months on end due to the filthy unsanitary conditions that prevented the real 99% of the community from using the parks/city streets/subways safely. So after months of the media painting this scourge as some kind of an innocent youth protest, during which we have seen rapes, drug overdoses, murders,massive theft and overall filth that produced a lice epidemic and two verified cases of tuberculosis, they have finally been given eviction notices by the NYPD. It’s about damn time!
- What brought on this sudden decision to enforce the rule of law, that the politically correct cowards (the Mayor of Oakland comes to mind here) across America refused to do right from the beginning ? It turns out Mayor Bloomberg had to answer calls about the posters around town that announced that the Occupiers would be closing down The New York Stock Exchange at 7am on…Tuesday! Bloomberg had to announce that the Stock Exchange will be open for business as usual and promised them that they will be able to get to work on Tuesday, rest assured. The protesters were also promising to Occupy the subways in all five boroughs of NYC at 3 pm, and “Take the square” referring to Foley square, with posters of the infamous Tiananmen square revolt for the public’s comparison. A small group of businessmen also appeared at city hall on Monday to express their disgust at how their rights to earn a living were being denied by letting this lawlessness continue unabated. Bloomberg finally got up the courage to take back NYC from the .001% ! Excuse me if I do not congratulate the Mayor here. This should have been stopped months ago. I hope Bloomberg and the other mayors across America that encouraged this lawlessness are made to pay restorations to all the businesses that lost money, and also pay for the massive cleanup of their cities...out of their own pockets, not the taxpayers account.
- Seeing as to how the Occupy Wall Street, Zucotti Park movement is considered to be the originator of this movement that spread across America and the world, seeing them evicted for being the non-paying, irresponsible, filth-inducing, lawless bunch of dis-respectable people they truly are will surely spell the end for all of the Occupy Park Benches protests. The new movement of kicking the Occupiers out should be called the “Taking back the rights of the true 99% of Americans to go to work unmolested and enjoy clean, sanitary cities across America movement.”
- PS: Last time I checked, the Tea Party movements were never evicted from anything. They protested within the law, and then cleaned up and went home. Can any of the lunatics in the media that try to equate these filthy Occupiers with the Tea Party movement, be counted on to show the honesty and integrity to report on the total cost to the working taxpayer these protests will be found to have incurred as cities across America start cleaning up and disinfecting the Occupiers mess? Don’t hold your breath. Occupy Wall Street, Portland, Seattle and others are already shut down. The rest will be soon to follow.
- UPDATE: 5:30 am NYPD reports an initial arrest total of around 70 protesters. Dumpsters now moving in to start hauling away the massive amount of tents and trash.