American Crossroads has released a new ad campaign helping DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz publicize the entirety of the Democrat strategy for the 2012 elections. Medi-scare tactics and claiming any changes to election policy is bringing back “Jim Crow” laws seem to the be the center planks of the DNC platform and this ad uses Debbie’s own words to help us all understand how the Democrats intend to win in 2012.
Tag Archives: Debbie Wasserman Shultz
Hello DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, I live in Tampa Florida, and just read your marvelous announcements about Fellow Democrat Kathy Hochul winning a seat in congress in the New York (26) special elections. Congratulations! First of all I must comment on how I’m sure you know New York well, as you still have that New YAWK accent, even though you supposedly live here in Florida and represent all Floridians today as the Democrats mouthpiece. Isn’t that amazing? Here is something I also found to be amazing today in typical Democratic talking points propaganda media piece speak, from CNSNEWS.COM:
In a statement congratulating Democrat Kathy Hochul on her victory, Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz noted that Hochul won in a “solidly Republican district,” despite being outspent by a 2-to-1 margin:
“Tonight’s election result is not just a victory for Congresswoman-Elect Kathy Hochul, it’s a victory for the residents of Western New York and for Americans who believe that our elected leaders should fight to protect Medicare and ensure that our government works for our seniors, working families and young people.
Debbie Wasserman, (I had cancer) Schultz is really getting on my nerves with her hypocrisy here. Let me remind you of one basic FACT here for all of our Seniors concerned about their medicare and believing the Democrat’s lies here: Obama and the Democrats just cut $500 billion dollars out of your medicare to pass Obama-care under the fake budgetary standards the head liberal (Obama) demanded. Clear enough Seniors?
One last question for the new Propaganda Mistress of the DNC, Miss New York- what in the hell are you doing here polluting Florida, Wassermann-Schultz : How about you Democrats explaining just how well you are doing for the “young people” you mention above? Like, explaining to them the over $6 TRILLION dollars of debt they have to repay since you clowns took over Congress in 2006, and the trillion dollar yearly deficits ever since Mr. Hope n Nothin- left- but- change, got into the White House? I’m calling your BULL just what it is W-Schultz, ya got the facts to deny it ? If you are sooo self-righteous in that garbage and misinformation, lets get together for a one on one here near Tampa. As Tim Pawlenty says… It is truly “A Time for Truth” for all Floridians. Dial it up Princess, let’s match up some truths and facts about America , her budget deficits and Medicare . That is right, I am calling you out on the part of my parents and millions of Seniors across America. Contact my editor, lets see what you have, or call into our show The Plain Hard Truth, tomorrow night. I shall be there waiting on you, but I’m not holding my breath, as you are too busy spreading lies and misinformation for the DNC to honest hard working seniors who have paid into SSI for decades, like my parents here in Florida and across America ! As my Grampa always said W-Shultz, “It is time to put up or shut up.”
Recently Debbie Wasserman Shultz (D-Fl), who also happens to be the new head of the DNC, was on Fox News with some astounding revelations that Democrats have really concentrated on oil production recently. This comes from a woman who has voted against every single aspect of domestic oil exploration and development for the past decade in Congress ! While statistics do show that there has been a recent uptick in U.S. oil production in the last two years, the reasons behind this uptick are anything but the results of the Democratic Socialist Party heaping huge amounts of love upon big oil companies all of a sudden. As a matter of fact, just the opposite is true. Just last month the Democratic message about slowing the skyrocketing prices of gasoline was that it takes ten years to develop new oil deposits and extract them, so it is not their fault we are now seeing four dollar a gallon gasoline. Today the message has been reversed by the DNC, as they try to stake claim for the 2009-2010 slight increase in domestic oil production today. Just watch the lies and misinformation roll off of the tongue of the new DNC propaganda mistress here in the following video.
First of all, U.S. oil production has been in a steady decline since 1986, when we were producing approximately nine million barrels of oil a day, down to approximately five million barrels a day in 2008. This is due to such things like environmental activist groups pushing the green agenda with the help of the very same Democratic party’s support that Wasserman Shultz is now the chair of. Throw in the bi-partisan support of the progressive RINOS of the Republican Party of the past two decades, and we lost a total of four million barrels of domestic oil production a day, for the past twenty-three years! In the above video, take note of Wasserman Shultz’ play on words there when she says the Democrats have worked hard to give us the “recent” increase of oil production. Recent, as in the past two years, when we have increased our oil production from the low point of five million barrels a day up to… five and a half million barrels a day. That still leaves us with a deficit of four and a half million barrels of oil a day from our production levels of 1986. Do the math, and you will find out that it is still a hell of a lot of lost oil production over the past twenty five years! 365 days a years, times 4.4 million barrels of oil, then multiply that total by 25, and you will see just how much we lost out on, and how that forces our massive continued dependency on the very same Foreign oil that Democrats say we need to wean ourselves from, while they continue to push the unrealistic green agenda of today.
Wasserman Shultz voting record shows us just how hard she has worked to increase ( not) our domestic oil production. From Energy and Oil – Florida politics :
- Voted YES on enforcing limits on CO2 global warming pollution. (Jun 2009)
- Voted YES on tax credits for renewable electricity, with PAYGO offsets. (Sep
- Voted YES on tax incentives for energy production and conservation. (May
- Voted YES on tax incentives for renewable energy. (Feb 2008)
- Voted YES on investing in homegrown biofuel. (Aug 2007)
- Voted YES on criminalizing oil cartels like OPEC. (May 2007)
- Voted YES on removing oil & gas exploration subsidies. (Jan 2007)
- Voted YES on keeping moratorium on drilling for oil offshore. (Jun 2006)
- Voted NO on scheduling permitting for new oil refinieries. (Jun 2006)
- Voted NO on authorizing construction of new oil refineries. (Oct 2005)
- Establish greenhouse gas tradeable allowances. (Feb 2005)
- Rated 100% by the CAF, indicating support for
energy independence. (Dec 2006)
Since Wasserman-Shultz is the new chair of the DNC, let’s put Senator Bill Nelson’s D-Fl) record up here for all to see also, since they are the two most powerful Florida politicians representing the Socialist Democratic Party up in DC today:
- We can’t drill, drill, drill our way to oil independence. (Oct 2006)
- Supports spending resources to stop Global Warming. (Sep 2000)
- Voted YES on protecting middle-income taxpayers from a national energy tax.
- Voted NO on requiring full Senate debate and vote on cap-and-trade. (Apr
- Voted YES on tax incentives for energy production and conservation. (Jun
- Voted YES on addressing CO2 emissions without considering India & China.
- Voted YES on removing oil & gas exploration subsidies. (Jun 2007)
- Voted YES on making oil-producing and exporting cartels illegal. (Jun 2007)
- Voted YES on factoring global warming into federal project planning. (May
- Voted YES on disallowing an oil leasing program in Alaska’s ANWR. (Nov 2005)
- Voted YES on $3.1B for emergency oil assistance for hurricane-hit areas.
- Voted YES on reducing oil usage by 40% by 2025 (instead of 5%). (Jun 2005)
- Voted YES on banning drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. (Mar
- Voted YES on Bush Administration Energy Policy. (Jul 2003)
- Voted YES on targeting 100,000 hydrogen-powered vehicles by 2010. (Jun 2003)
- Voted YES on removing consideration of drilling ANWR from budget bill. (Mar
- Voted NO on drilling ANWR on national security grounds. (Apr 2002)
- Voted NO on terminating CAFE standards within 15 months. (Mar 2002)
- Supports tradable emissions permits for greenhouse gases. (Aug 2000)
- Include pickup trucks in CAFE; include hybrids in HOV lanes. (Feb 2002)
- Keep efficient air conditioner rule to conserve energy. (Mar 2004)
- Establish greenhouse gas tradeable allowances. (Feb 2005)
- Rated 100% by the CAF, indicating support for
energy independence. (Dec 2006)
- Set goal of 25% renewable energy by 2025. (Jan 2007)
- Let states define stricter-than-federal emission standards. (Jan 2008)
Voting records do not lie folks, but they do expose the truth about just what the Democratic Party is doing as far as developing our own energy production in the United States of America today. Do not take any stock in what the Democrats of today “say” they are doing, as we see it is nothing more than a bunch of misinformation and propaganda right here, but pay more attention to what they do, as in voting to cripple our own energy development. So when you see the new DNC Propaganda Mistress, Wasserman-Shultz telling you about the DNC’s new love affair with big oil and domestic energy production as in the video above, think about the facts in this article the next time you pay to fill up your vehicle with that high-priced gasoline. Also remember Obama and his fake Democratic party in 2012 when it comes time to vote for some real change we can believe in. Just do not expect any change from that $100.00 bill when filling up your gas tank today. Those days are now over, unless we get rid of the green energy Socialists and anti-Capitalists in our government, and soon. That means voting against democrats and pro-gressive RINOS in 2012.
|After Four Years of Control of Congress, Her Reckless Economic Policies Have Serious Consequences South Florida’s Small Businesses|
Pembroke Pines, FL. – Whenever the topic of the economy is addressed by Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, she can always be counted on to blame others for failed economic results, and she has never accepted responsibility for what has occurred during her tenure in Congress. But now that the “Summer of Recovery” has concluded and has shown itself to be a public relations fiasco and a failure in terms of real economic results- the time has come for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to account for her record to the voters. Unfortunately, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz will never level with the American people and admit responsibility for the failed economic results that have occurred on her watch, and she will continue to spin, misinform, and deceive the public in order to maintain her grasp on power.
The economic policies that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has supported, which constitute an unprecedented amount of government interference in the American private sector- replete with bailouts, unsustainable federal spending, a failed “stimulus” plan; government takeovers of banks, auto and insurance companies, and student loans; and the massively unpopular takeover over our healthcare system- have literally left our economy on the brink.
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Democrats took control of Congress in January of 2007. Here’s what her policies have left in their wake:
· The Democrat-controlled Congress has amassed more debt in the last four years than nearly the previous 230 years combined
· National Unemployment Rate has climbed from 5.0 to 9.6 percent
· The “Real” Unemployment Rate (U6) measuring unemployed people who are actively seeking work – skyrockets from 8.3 to 17.1 percent
· Florida’s Unemployment Rate- Spikes from 3.7 to 11.7 Percent
· The Failure of the “Stimulus” Plan- approximately 3 million American jobs have been lost since the passage of the “Recovery” Act in February 2009
· The Number of Americans receiving food stamps was 41.8 million in July 2010- up almost 10 million people since Jan. 2009
· Middle-class Americans have made their deepest spending cuts in more than two decades, slashing spending on such discretionary items as restaurant meals and alcohol during the recession
· The poorest Americans are spending more as prices increase for necessities like food and rental housing
· 72,000 “stimulus” checks were sent to the deceased and the incarcerated
The bottom line for our national economy: as the poor and middle class are forced to make substantial cutbacks to their household budgets, our federal government does just the opposite with its budget, and continues with its reckless fiscal policies that very much jeopardize our nation’s prosperity.
“The policies of Debbie Wasserman Schultz are holding the American economy hostage, and persisting with these same failed policies will only result in further damage to our economy that could take years to recover from,” said Karen Harrington, candidate for Congress in Florida’s 20th Congressional District. “Debbie Wasserman-Schultz does not understand that excessive taxation and regulation causes fear and uncertainty that does enormous damage to both household budgets and to small business owners. Americans have a clear choice in November- continue with the failed policies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz that will lead to further economic ruin and dependency on government, or return to fiscally responsible policies that allow the ingenuity and industriousness of small businesses to lead us out of the economic wasteland that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has led us into for the last four years,” said Harrington.
Pembroke Pines, FL, Oct 6, 2010 – It is no secret that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is one of the most fiercely partisan liberal ideologues in Congress. But now she has earned yet another not-so-meritorious distinction- hypocritical elitist.
In case you haven’t heard, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz believes that only she knows what is best for her constituents, and it’s evident that she thinks people are simply not smart enough to make their own decisions about what is in their own best interests- even when it comes to their own personal investments.
During a recent televised appearance on CNN, Debbie lectured a national audience that, “Investing in the stock market is a risky gamble. It’s certainly not good for senior citizens or for the next generation to preserve Social Security.”
But it turns out Debbie doesn’t even listen to her own advice.
From the Daily Caller (9/30):
On the other hand, it seems Wasserman-Schultz may need to heed her own warnings. According to her most recent financial disclosure form, Wasserman-Schultz may be, if she believes what she told viewers of CNN, gambling with the twilight of her life.
In 2009, two years into the financial crisis, Wasserman-Schultz and her husband Paul purchased between $25,011 and $200,000 in mutual fund investments in retirement accounts.
Wasserman-Schultz also owns between $100,001 and $250,000 in common shares for the Community Bank of Broward, where her husband works.
“Hypocritical statements such as these are proof positive that politicians such as Debbie Wasserman-Schultz do not have a very high opinion of their constituents’ own ability to think for themselves,” said Karen Harrington, candidate for Congress in Florida’s 20th District. “It’s clear that Debbie thinks her constituents are the equivalent of helpless children who cannot cope without her guidance and are incapable of making their own investment decisions or managing their own money. Unfortunately, our present leaders in Congress view themselves as a ruling class of elites, and no longer as public servants. Debbie is certainly more comfortable lecturing everyone else what to do rather than allowing people to have the same choices and opportunities that she has at her disposal. Hypocritical posturing that is this egregious should make people question whether Debbie ever believes her own rhetoric about this or any other important issue that Americans are facing today,” said Harrington.