Top News
Home >> Polls


Harris Poll: Republicans could lose the House

The media has a “laser-like” focus on the GOP presidential nomination race, analysts are starting to talk about the Senate races, but the House has been all but ignored – and that could lead to another Nancy Pelosi speakership. According to a new Harris Interactive Poll, a House election held today would have voters selecting a generic Republican 38% of the ...

Read More »

America largely unimpressed with the 'Occupy' crowd

A poll run on January 3rd and 4th sought to understand just how America feels about the Occupy parks, streets, tents and jails movement – 24% of them haven’t really been paying much attention to the youthful anarchist/socialist/anti-corporation/anti-bank/pro… well, not really sure what they are for. 24% of responding Americans said that they have pay no attention or very little ...

Read More »

Latest national poll shows dim prospects for Ron Paul

In a national survey of 1,000 likely GOP primary voters taken yesterday, Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman received the highest two “unfavorable” ratings among the remaining GOP hopefuls. Rep. Paul had the highest unfavorable rating as 30% of respondents ranked him very unfavorable and another 29% said that he was somewhat unfavorable. A total unfavorable rating of 59%  was by ...

Read More »

First Poll after Iowa shows Santorum as serious candidate

Rasmussen Reports released the first national poll after the Iowa caucuses in which Rick Santorum managed to basically tie front-runner Mitt Romney while  on a seriously limited budget. Mitt Romney held on to the top spot in the poll with 29% while Santorum jumped significantly to 21% of survey respondents. Newt Gingrich pulled in third with just 16% and Ron Paul ...

Read More »

Poll: Mitt Romney only Republican that can beat Obama

Improving greatly over last week’s poll, Mitt Romney is the only Republican candidate in the latest Rasmussen polls to do better than Obama and he has the largest lead of any named candidate in this race. In the previous week’s poll, Obama had held a 3 point lead over the former New Hampshire governor. This week, Romney takes a 6% ...

Read More »

Who Would You Vote For in the 2012 Presidential Primary

There is some contention between Conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians and Tea Party members. Just how will the primary vote go? Well, that’s up to you. What kind of candidate are you looking for? [poll id=”18″]

Read More »