President Trumps’ morning is starting later than normal likely due to a meeting or event that he didn’t want public.
The first event in the president’s day is a mid-morning meeting with parents and teachers in the Roosevelt room.
President Trump will then take lunch in the Presidential Dining Room with Governor and Mrs. Christie followed by the signing of H.J. Resolution 41 in Oval Office.
Late afternoon, Trump will meet with Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. in the Oval Office.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday, 02-14-2017
- 10:30 AM: Parent-teacher conference listening session – Roosevelt Room
- 11:30 AM: Speak with Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom by telephone – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM: Lunch with Governor and Mrs. Christie – Presidential Dining Room
- 2:00 PM: Signing of H.J. Res. 41 – Oval Office
- 4:00 PM: Meet with the Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and the Attorney General Jeff Sessions – Oval Office