There is no doubt that this country is under siege, I don’t mean by terrorists, although they are a great concern. I’m talking about the weapon that the Looney Left has come up with and make no mistake, if not confronted it will surely bring down America as we know it. It has been going on for years, but has exploded under king Obama and will only get worse if not confronted.
We’ve all heard the words, racist, homophobe, sexist, bigot; the Left throws them out whenever they are either,
- Are boxed into a corner and have no response to an argument.
- Have nothing of any intelligence to say.
- Thinking that calling you one of those words will hurt you and shut you up.
- All of the above.
Well let me say this, if they think that my beliefs and views make me a racist, sexist, homophobe, or bigot then I am a proud one, because those Looney Lefties have no clue what the meaning of those terms actually are.
- I believe that America should protect its boarders and if you came here illegally, you should be deported, plus I believe in building a wall. This is a twofer, it not only makes me a bigot, but also a racist.
- I believe that men and women are different, men are better at some things and women are better at others and they should be treated differently. Well you guessed it that makes me a sexist.
- I believe that when you are born you are either a male or a female and you should use the appropriate bathroom and if you think you are something else, you have a mental problem. This is another twofer, this makes me a homophobe bigot.
- I am a proud straight white male, this runs through them all. I am a racist, bigot, homophobe, sexist.
As you can see the Left tries to make you feel guilty by calling you names if you don’t agree with them and by the most part it is working. People need to start standing up instead of hiding in the corner when one of these idiots calls you a name. America is sliding down the toilet, and to me it doesn’t seem like there will be a way back.
We now live in an America that is upside down, what was wrong is now right, what was right is now wrong. What was bad is now good and what was good is now bad. I read that during the Revolutionary War only 13% of the country fought for independence and they created the greatest country the world has seen. Why are we now letting the minority in this country destroy what our Founding Fathers created? By the way, if you admire our Founders you are a racist, according to the Left. The silent majority had better stand up and take the country back or else we are truly finished. Obama came into office and said he would transform our country, people thought he meant for the better, many people (like myself) knew what he truly meant. He came into office and proceeded to strip America of its greatness, the Shinning City on the hill that Reagan was so proud of, has now become a slum thanks to Obama.
When Benjamin Franklin helped finish our Constitution he was asked; ‘Well, Doctor what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?’ Franklin’s reply: ‘A republic, if you can keep it.’ Remember those words, “If you can keep it.” Don’t let the Left guilt us out of a country.
“What Kind Of A Society Are We Leaving Our Kids” Available here.
This is one man’s opinion.