Another Fort Hood Shooting and Obama’s Saul Alinsky Policies
Another shooting at Fort Hood has again stirred attention on military bases where guns are prohibited. The alleged shooter, Army Spc. Ivan A. Lopez, had been under treatment but had yet to be diagnosed officially with PTSD. But Master Sgt. C.J. Grisham pointed out in a WND commentary Thursday that there have been nearly two dozen shootings at military bases since the policy went into effect, including the 2009 attack at the same Texas post that killed 14 people, including an unborn baby. Maj. Nidal Hasan reportedly launched the attack with a shout of “Allahu akbar,” or “Allah is supreme.” Grisham pointed out that all of the shootings took place in “gun-free zones.” “Every single one of these shootings happened at a place where the very people trained to deal with armed attackers were defenseless against an armed attacker,” he said. Once again the anti-gun people are out protesting saying access to guns are too easy. Well I guess then access to pressure cookers in the Boston Marathon bombing was too easy. Access to fertilizer in Oklahoma City bombing was too easy and access to box cutters in 9/11 was too easy if that’s the case. Obama made a brief statement about the incident and then was off to a fund raiser just like he did with Benghazi. It’s obvious from his policies and cutbacks and attitude that he doesn’t care about our military. Even taking down our missile bases outside of Poland that were protecting them from Russia and now Putin’s expansion and cutting back and ceasing our tomahawk missile defense, the strongest and best missiles we have in our defense. Other countries are building up while he is cutting back. Obama is putting us in grave danger in today’s world especailly when you have countries like Iran saying they are going to blow Isreal off the map and cripple us and Putin expanding in Russia and challenging us.
Speaking of Obama putting us in grave danger, I think this is all part of his plan to destroy us and make us a socialist state which he is doing. This is the hope and change he was talking about. He is making us weak in the eyes of the world and Putin and countries like Iran know he’s not going to do anything. Isreal has already said they can’t depend on us to defend them.
Obama was a disciple of radical community organizer like him Saul Alinsky. He even taught courses in Saul Alinsky. Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals. From that book here are Saul’s thoughts on how tocreate a social state: There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare –Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt –Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND OBAMA’S PLAN OF HOPE AND CHANGE??????
Shooter angry at Army over refusal to let him attend mom's funeral...