The President clearly stated over 20 times “If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it period. If you like your doctor you can keep them period.” Well we now know that is not true. The entire country was played to and lied to about Obamacare. Obama even used doctors as props to sell his plan when first announced in the Rose Garden. He should be impeached alone for that and causing up to 100 million or more people to lose their plans which they knew would happen as far back as 2010. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about sex and this is hundreds of times worse. Obama said it would cost only 900 billion and so far it is costing us 2 trillion. Obama said the average plan would save families $2,800 and costs are up.
There are higher deductibles, higher co-pays, many doctors have not been contacted, re-imbursements are so low that doctors can’t afford to work with this insurance as well as with medicare too. Many doctors are not accepting medicare anymore and just Medicaid which I believe is Obama’s plan all along so as to make us all single payer to the government.
Obama took $178 billion out of medicare to pay for Obamacare and plans to take another $178 billion out of it. All your privacy medical records will be online and scrutinized by the IRS and there is no security built in the system. When you sign up you have to include your name, address, phone number, social security number and medical info. People’s private info has already been compromised by hackers because of no security in the system. Will yours and mine be next?
This is the largest takeover of healthcare by the government ever imposed on the American people. It is the government telling you what doctors you can see and what plans you can have. More people will be added to the roles and there won’t be enough doctors. You may have to wait several months to see your doctor and you can die in that time. The Affordable Care act is not affordable and doesn’t care. Insurance rates are going up and re-imbursements to doctors are going down. Medicaid is the model or Obamcare.
According to Dr. Chris Conover, a healthcare economist who has studied the entire 2000 page plan and writes about it, ”18-50 million people will lose their plans by the end of 2014 and the rest will have costs increased to pay for those that don’t have it.” That’s the reason the government wants young people to buy into this in the hopes they can afford it and pay for those that can’t. Doctors will be working for the government and become wards of the state. If you have insurance it doesn’t mean you will get to use it. The greatest medical system in the world is now being systematically destroyed.
Under Obamacare the CHEAPEST health insurance policies available to the typical American working family will cost $20,000 per year.
Other effects of the 2,572 page law include:
- Premium increases up to 413% for some individuals.
- An average $4,100 premium increase for families.
- The penalty for taking money out of a Healthcare Savings Account for a non-medical reason doubles from 10% to 20%.
- Using an HSA, flexible savings or health reimbursement account to pay for over-the-counter medication is no longer allowed.
- FSA’s will now be capped at $2,500.
- 1/3 of employers could stop offering healthcare.
- Obamacare will increase the long-term federal deficit by $6.2 trillion.
- The itemized deduction limit for medical expenses will rise from 7.5% to 10% of adjusted gross income.
- 30 million Americans will still be uninsured eight years after Obamacare is fully implemented.
- The average family can expect at least $5,875 in new taxes, fees and higher premiums once Obamacare is fully implemented.
Obamacare is the biggest overhaul to our healthcare system and the biggest tax increase in history. It will bring massive changes to our daily lives, most of them negative. Do you think Obamacare should be defunded before it cripples our healthcare system? I hope people who voted for this insurgent are happy. We’ve come a long way from “Yes We Can” and ” O-Ba-Ma”