-->

Conservative Daily News - The best news, analysis and opinion articles written by a collection of citizen journalists. Covering a range of important topics in blogs, op-ed, and news posts, these upstanding patriots are bringing back American exceptionalism with every entry..

Race-obsessed host’s radical background exposed

Touré is able to reach literally dozens of viewers via his position as an MSNBC host. In that capacity, he seems to find a way to interweave the inherent racism of conservatives into any story that crosses his path.

Before he held such a prominent position among the leftist elite, though, the reporter cut his race-baiting teeth as the founder, editor, and publisher of a student newspaper at Emory University.

Known as “The Fire This Time,” Touré only accepted funding from blacks and not only defended but openly championed the causes of notorious black supremacy advocates.

He went further, inviting those he deemed “role models from the real world,” to the university as guest speakers.

Before a spiritual reawakening led him to leave its racist theology to become a Baptist minister, Conrad Muhammad was set to take over Louis Farrakhan’s post as the head of the Nation of Islam. During this anti-white, anti-Semitic portion of his life, though, he was one of the speakers invited by Touré.

His collection of objectionable “role models” is lengthy and also includes a man who was once on the FBI Most Wanted List and a woman who claimed whites are part of an inferior mutant race.

Touré also incredibly kept harping on a supposed race-based vandalism on campus even after the complainant admitted it was all a hoax.

The man who currently pollutes the cable airwaves with rants based entirely on skin color obviously did not develop his extreme views overnight. These reports show his abnormal obsession with race extends at least as far back as his college education.

His background – Touré was raised in an affluent suburb of Boston and attended an exclusive preparatory school – does not seem to include the hardships that often attract black youth to such extreme views. Somewhere along the line, though, the progressive media darling nurtured a radical worldview that puts him in league with countless other talking heads who see all events through the filter of race.

Click here to get B. Christopher Agee’s latest book for less than $5! Like his Facebook page for engaging, relevant conservative content daily.

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook Post to Reddit Post to Technorati

Conservative Daily News allows a great deal of latitude in the topics contributors choose and their approaches to the content. This is due to our approach that citizens have a voice, not only the mass media. Readers will likely not agree with every contributor or every post, but find reasons to think about the topic and respond with comments. We value differing opinions as well as those that agree. Opinions of contributors are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of CDN, Anomalous Media or staff. Click here if you'd like to write for CDN.
Put This Story in your Circles and Share with your Friends

Comments (1)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Jan Brown says:

MSNBC appears to’ve become the womb that nutures the extremist with radical positions on race & politics. (with tongue in cheek) I suspect that Toure’s DNA fell victim to genetic altering similar to our plant foods at Monsanto/DowChem, & a mixup occured.. While portions of this error resulted in production of a ‘human like form’with a big mouth, there were genes that identified with the center piece of a washing machine call ‘the agitator’.

Seriously, as ong as we have these large number of ‘under’ informed messages of hate will be accepted. Just like you & I, this audience is looking for answers that explain their frustration & anger. These ‘hosts’ have the same Amendment rights as we do…(UGH) We must continue to ‘teach’ with proof & action that reflects truth, one ‘student’ at a time…There are more of us ‘teachers’ than students..Without an audience these host ‘go away’