The Forger In-Chief

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “The Forger In-Chief”.

Tags: ,

1. Jan Brown says:

Do we “know when to hold’em & know when to fold’em?” Have we allowed…OBSESSION to open a door to DESTRUCTION ?…I,like many of you, know in my heart, this man is an imposter & have latched onto every snipet of proof found, hoping it was enough to rid of us this pox..At the low end, I estimate I, alone have spent several hundred hours pursuing this…just imagine the value of that many hours of “free labor” would’ve been to truly good & electable candidate????…Be Honest!! We were so much more involved with finding him ‘guilty’ we (you & I) allowed a man to be elevated to Presidential Candidate who, obivously, wasn’t someone we could actully vote for….How destructive was this??

We know impeachment isn’t a practical pursuit at this point, we also know that the majority party in the House & Senate can effectively neuter the Excutive Branch…I would hope that others will join me in re-directing our energies in the direction of 2014 to do just that. Let us as true Americans acknowlege what we can’t change & work to correct what we can where we can.

And Chris, truth is truth even when not seen. Keep peeling the scales from the eyes…

• chris vaca says:

Hi Jan, I am not obsessed with the Idea of Obama not being a citizen, I don’t pursue it. I just find it interesting that these things keep popping up. I think most likly he is a citizen, but there is still doubt in my mind. One thing I know for sure, there still remains much we do not know about him and that is what keeps the doubt in the minds of many.

• Jan Brown says:

I didn’t think you were. I’m pretty much where you are on this. I was trying to indicate my personal evolution on this as I expect I’m not alone that has been ‘caught up’ in this. I consider you one of the good guys in a white hat!!!

2. Jean says:

You are an idiot. Even if Obama was born in Kenya, his mother was a US citizen. Incase you don’t know what that means it means Obama was born a US citizen, U
    I mean really? Get a life you moron, McCain was born in Panama, where were y’all when he ran for president?

• chris vaca says:

Let see who the idiot is. Yes McCain was born in Panama but both his parents were natural born citizens and his father was in the Navy so McCain could have been born anywhere and he would still be a citizen.
      Obama’s father was not a citizen, President Obama could not have been a natural born citizen because in the Constitution (article 2 section 1) it requires both parents to be US citizens: “No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.” Because Barack Obama Sr. was not a US citizen the current president is effectively breaking the law stated in the constitution.

3. Jerry Peters says:

I tell you Chris, I am 50/50 on Obama’s citizenship there are too many uncertainties floating around. You have to wonder why he refuses to produce all the things that are in question.