Okay, let’s leave out the fact that this was an insane contest. And let’s leave out that the contestants had to be more than a little quirky. Here’s the official report from the cockroach eating contest:
A Florida man who died in October after eating dozens of live cockroaches in a contest to win a python died by choking, officials have said.
Need I say more?
Read the rest of this article at BBC News. Or don’t.
Conservative Daily News allows a great deal of latitude in the topics contributors choose and their approaches to the content. This is due to our approach that citizens have a voice, not only the mass media. Readers will likely not agree with every contributor or every post, but find reasons to think about the topic and respond with comments. We value differing opinions as well as those that agree. Opinions of contributors are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of CDN, Anomalous Media or staff. Click here if you'd like to write for CDN.
Put This Story in your Circles and Share with your Friends