I do not understand how anyone can be undecided at this stage of the game. The two candidates, Romney and Obama are the complete opposites of one another, Romney for less government and Obama for big government. It should be a no brainer, either you want more government intrusion in your life, or you do not. It is so simple to me I cannot understand how anyone in America can be undecided at this stage of the game. The list below should help you decide what side of the fence you stand on.
1. Are you against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand?
2. Do you believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity?
3. Do you believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Iran, Chinese and North Korean communists?
4. Do you believe that there was no art before federal funding?
5. Do you believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical changes in the earth’s climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUV’s?
6. Do you believe that gender roles are artificial, but being homosexual is natural?
7. Do you believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding?
8. Do you believe that the same teacher who cannot teach 4th-graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex?
9. Do believe that hunters do not care about nature, but PETA activists do.
10. Do you believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it?
11. Do you believe that Mel Gibson spent $25 million of his own money to make “The Passion of the Christ” for financial gain only?
12. Do you believe the NRA is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution?
13. Do you believe that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high?
14. Do you believe that Margaret Sanger, Susan Sarandon and Gloria Steinem are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, General Robert E. Lee, and Thomas Edison?
15. Do you believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides are not?
16. Do you believe that the only reason socialism has not worked anywhere it has been tried is because the right people have not been in charge.
17. Do you believe that homosexual parades displaying drag queens and transvestites should be constitutionally protected, and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal?
18. Do you believe America is an evil place, but Venezuela is a kind and generous place?
19. Do you believe that this message is a part of a vast, right-wing conspiracy?
20. Do you believe Obama is not a Socialist?
Well my friends, if you answered yes to the above questions, I am so sorry to tell you this, but you are a Liberal. Since Obama was the most Liberal Senator in Washington and is the most Liberal President that I can remember, your choice should be clear; you want Government running your life. On the other hand, if you answered no, then you want a free America, where people have a choice to run their own lives, with little Government interference. I am glad I could help clear things up for you undecided’s who are “left.” Now, go vote.
This is one man’s opinion.