What Do Hugo Chavez And Obama Have In Common? Everything

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “What Do Hugo Chavez And Obama Have In Common? Everything”.

Tags: ,

1. J. Marquez says:

As someone who has dual citizenship in Venezuela and the U.S. this man has no idea what he’s talking about. If you took the time to watch Venezuelan news, not too long ago Chavez said he condemned Obama. But I guess you can’t expect “journalist” to do their research nowadays.

• Jerry Peters says:

I guess you were out of the country when there were pictures all over the news of them two hugging, and when Chavez said he would vote for Obama and Obama would vote for him. I guess you missed that.

2. Cats1cowboy says:

Make that two men’s opinion.

3. Jan Brown says:

Looks like you covered the similarity base. NOW, I admit I haven’t seen Chavez’s birth certificate, but is it possible that they have the same daddy. Oh! that’s right I haven’t seen Obama’s eithe…or perhaps they frequented the same bath house
    Seriously we ‘know’ Obama has given him OUR money to drill offshore, don’t recall what Chavez has given back

• Chris Vaca says:

Lessons on how to be a good Socialist

• Jan Brown says:

Right!!! Forgot about the book exchange club. Maybe I’ve become crass or warped but some of this would be zany comedy or a melodrama if it wasn’t so darn dangerous. I’ve never had so many ‘unbeliveable’ moments’ as I’ve had this past 4 yrs! I’ve quit saying “i’ve seen it all” & I’ve walked around with my mouth dropped open that my jaw is out of line..