Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters”.

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Louise says:

These people are Zobamies. Walking Dead. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

• RepublicansWillBurninHell says:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

2. Kathly says:

Obama cut payroll taxes alright! He cut your contribution to social security to intentionally bankrupt the program. Take a look at your paycheck stubs. You use to pay 6.20% now you pay only 4.20% into medicare. Meaning your employer who matches this amount is also paying 2% less too. So when you retire your monthly social security check is going to be cut big time. He told everyone you will save $2,000.00 a year. A big fat lie!!!! If you make $50,000.00 you save $1,000.00. I don’t know a handfull of people who earn this much. Do you? OBAMA IS SCREWIWNG AMERICA RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES…WAKE UP AMERICA….HE’S CUT OUR DEFENSE AND THE MILITARY’S BENEFITS….NO OIL NO JOBS.BUT HE IS PAYING MEXICO AND OTHER COUNTRIES BILLIONS TO DRILL OIL..W.VIRGINIA HE REVOKED CLEAN COAL MINING PERMITS….PUTTING THOUSANDS OUT OF JOBS….SPACE…HE IS PAYING RUSSIA BILLIONS TO LAUNCH OUR SATALITES AND MAINTAIN THEM. HUNDRED OF THOUSOUND PEOPLE OUT OF JOBS…..HE HAS TOLD EVEYONE IN THE WORLD OUR TOP SECURITY SECRETS…PUTTING OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM AND THEIR FAMILIES IN DANGER….ACTUALLY IF OBAMA HAD BEED PUT THROUGH A SECURITY CHECK TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT LIKE THE CIA/FBI/HIS BODY GUARDS HE WOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT TODAY…MUST I SAY ANYMORE? WAKE UP AMERICA TODAY, THIS VERY MINUTE….IF YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA ALL YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY.OH YEAH…HE WILL USE HIS EXECUTIVE PEN AND SIGN SHARI LAW HERE IN THE USA…YOUR DAUGHTERS AND MOTHERS WILL NOT HAVE A LIFE…IF YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA BE READY TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION…WILL YOU DENY CHRIST TO SAVE YOUR CHILDREN OR YOUR PARENTS LIFE? OBAMA HAS ALREADY TAKEN IN GOD WE TRUST OUT OF HIS LIFE AND HE WILL DO IT TO YOU. HE HAS PUT RADICALS IN THE SUPREME COURT AND WHITE HOUSE…DID YOU YOUR HE HAD MUSLEMS RADICALS IN THE WHITE HOUSE FOR DINNER ON YOUR TAX DOLLARS AND WILL NOT MEET WITH LEADERS OF OTHER COUNTRIES THAT THREATEN YOUR LIFE. OH AND HIS FAMILY VACATION AT CHRISTMAS IN HAWAII ABOUT 4 MILLION OF YOUR TAX DOLLARS WHEN WE HAVE OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE OUT OF WORK…HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE WITH A SECOND TERM. YOU HAVE YOUR LIFE TO LOSE….VOTE FOR ROMNEY AND HE WILL CREATE JOBS…YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY AS MUCH FOOD AS YOU WANT NOT WHAT FOOD STAMPS SAYS YOU CAN HAVE…HE WILL PROTECT AMERICA BY INCREASING OUR MILITARY….HE WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE…CHECK THIS OUT…GOOGLE DETENTION CAMPS…YOU WILL SEE OVER 600 ACTIVE AS OF RIGHT NOW JUST WAITING TO LOCK YOU UP..OH ON DECEMBER 31ST 2011 OBAMA USED HIS EXECUTIVE PEN AND SIGN INTO LAW YOU WILL BE DETAINED IF HE THINKS YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING..YOU GET NO PHONE CALL AND NO ATTORNEY AND WILL NOT COME OUT ALIVE…HOLLOCUST IN THE USA…SO TAKE A MOMEMT AND THINK…RESEARCH THE INTERNET…GO SEE THE MOVIE 2016…IT’S NOT ABOUT RELIGION…IT’S ABOUT WHO OBAMA IS….LISTEN TO HANNITY ON FOX NEWS AND GET THE FACTS AND VOTE FOR ROMENEY AND SAVE YOUR LOVED ONES LIFES AND YOURSELF.

3. Erma says:

and when will Howard start interviewing white welfare recipients. If he thinks that this problem is strictly one of race and happening just because we’ve got a black president, he’s crazier than he looks.

4. Nick the dick says:

I think if u want to eat want a roof over ur head get a job.
    This country wasn’t made from a bunch of lazy asses

5. Peggy G. says:

It is utterly depressing to think that idiots like this are allowed to vote! They don’t have the foggiest idea who the candidates are, what their qualifications are, or what their political stances are. Honest to pete, a door knocker could vote more intelligently! No wonder our country is in the shape it’s in, when people so ignorant, uninformed, and uneducated help elect our leaders.

6. Brandon says:

Awesome expose. I’m frankly a little surprised Howard is on this side of things, but I’m glad. If anyone in America is crazy enough to want what Obama wants, then just leave to a country (Canada/Europe) that already is decades ahead of our time in trying out stupid radical policies. The thing that has made America so attractive all these years is the very thing that Obama-supporters (eg: ignorant people on this record) are trying to get rid of.

7. richard hunt says:

I’ve been a long time fan of Howard and when I clicked on this story I thought I’d get a laugh. To make a long story short; He thinks “Everyday People” should vote for Mitt R-money! Howard is finally scared of something.. Paying Higher Taxes because he’s filthy rich! Lol!

8. ash says:

Sadly, most conservative voters are as grossly underinformed as their liberal counterparts.

9. Wondering says:

Anyone notice the socialists fist on Howards jacket?

• Brandon says:

Obama is just that bad…even people that would like to support his notions cannot support someone who has executed so poorly over the passed term.

10. Jake says:

This is exactly why this country is continuously led downthe wrong path. People vote blindly, not even knowing what skin color your candidate has?! Really?!! FFS. Sheep, all sheep being led to slaughter. I guess the old saying ‘ignorance is bliss’ really is true.

Libertarian party all the way. To hell with Democrats and Republicans.