Obama, A President Of Many Firsts
I am without a doubt, no fan of President Obama. One has to wonder why he is not running on any of his so called accomplishments. Is it because he has none? A President sits in the White House for 3 1/2 years you would think he would have accomplished something that he could hang his hat on. Well, I took it upon myself to do some digging, what I came up with surprised me, he is a president of many firsts.
Let’s quit trashing President Obama & start to recognize his accomplishments! After all, it is an impressive list……….
- First President to have applied for college aid as a foreign student, then later deny he was a foreigner.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat. .
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office. .
- First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
- First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to take a 17 day vacation.
So, how is this “CHANGE” working out ?
This is one man’s opinion