Homeland Security Watchdog

Tags: , ,

Previous Article
Next Article

1. Molly says:

Can someone please explain this political cartoon to me? I have to choose a political cartoon in my government class to present and I don’t know what this one means.

Thanks!

• Joseph Benning says:

I believe what you are seeing is the government saying “Piss on you Arizona!” Not very nice of them at all. Course the POTUS won’t do anything about it. Empty suits can’t and won’t do anything.

2. Sammy says:

The bible speaks of dogs that won’t bark… So we elected one!

3. Alan (65 Jayhawk) says:

Good one, Tony. Jan Brewer has certainly suffered plenty of that from the Obama administration.
    I am thrilled with Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate.

4. bronx says:

Come november we the people get our chance to piss back. And I have to admit I’m doing stretching exercises so I can lift my leg real high.

Now we just need for Romney to start acting like Superman instead of Clark Kent. Hey Tony there’s a cartoon in that one somewhere…LOL

Great work my friend.

Ciao Bronx

5. OldmanRick says:

It does seem, if memory serves, that that pooch bears a strong resemblence to the wicked witch of the southwest, Napolitano. Yep.

6. Valorie says:

Good one, Tony. We all know that Obama’s DHS dogs don’t hunt!! :)

7. Ed Howell says:

Way to go, Tony!! You make it clearly evident that the DHS pooch has no balls!!!

8. Clarice says:

Great one, Antonio! There is no bite left in American security …. very little barking going on either.