Gaffe Mask

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Gaffe Mask”.

Tags: , , ,

Previous Article
Next Article

1. Craig Dawson says:

For some reason, the Picture doesn’t show when I share to facebook, only the link, You know as well as I the visual along with the text is much more powerful and is more of an eye grabber….Keepe’m coming tho my friend ret. military and unapologetic conservative, and I applaud your work, love it expose the ” Kenyan ” for what he really is!!! Thanks

2. John says:

Just so we’re clear:
    Those comments were taken waaaaaay out of context (watch the speech). Also, Romney said essentially the same thing to the Olympic athletes in 2000. His direct quote:”You olympians know you did not get here solely on your own power. For most of you loving parents, sisters or brothers encouraged your hopes, coaches guided, communities built venues and guided competitions. All olympians stand on the shoulders of those who lifted them.” Now, I would argue that personal achievement in sports is more demonstrably a lone achievement than creating and running a business, but, you know what, I’m just going to back out of the room now that I’ve revealed this bit of OBVIOUS right wing bs to be what it is and wait patiently for everyone on the right to admit that they FREAKED OUT for absolutely no reason. I’m waiting.
    By the way, if you would like to find video of Romney saying this I google searched Romney olympics message and it was the second or third link down the list. I would post a link but they always get taken out.

• A.F.Branco says:

So did Romney then ask them to give up half their medals to the losers???

• John says:

Well, he wasn’t in charge of that. You’d have to ask him. He did give the impression that achieving sports greatness was a result of Stalinism…or at least that’s what came out when I put his speech through my right wing decoder ring.

3. Alan (65 Jayhawk) says:

Outstanding! The real truth behind “the great and powerful Oz!”

4. Clarice says:

So frighteningly spot on!