Medal Of Freedom?

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Medal Of Freedom?”.

Tags: , , , ,

Previous Article
Next Article

1. Sammy says:

What’s the Medal of Honor of honor between Marxists? ptui!

2. Eric says:

Very good. Keep up the good work. The misguided and uninformed don’t understand your cartoons. Every one that I have seen is spot on. Thanks

3. voice says:

bob dylan is cool, many good musicans operate out of acceptable social norms, however; they contribute to society with their music. unlike romney who will only contribute to the rich and leave the opoor slobs to suffer and provide a safety net for those whom he feels need to know the dignity of work. chavez gave oil to the poor in th is country to heat their homes provided through a foundation with on of the kenedys’ i do not think exxon shell mobil, gp or the others ar doing that yes he many faults but look in the mirror before you cst any stones. Many cubans are republicans because they do not like communism so latinos do not hate republicans in general nor do blacks because lincoln was a republican and the republicans of old stood up for blacks in the south now they only care about rich white folk. The republicans lost their african-american population with the destruction of social programs which are desperately needed in poor neighborhoods.

Romney stands for nothing hence his association with trump. Birther nonsense which is only being stated so that he can promote his brand. Romney is a putz and out of touch rich boy. who says ” what is good for the goose is good for the cosh” its’ what is good for the goose is good for the gander. this guy is so elite he probably does not wipe his own butt. yeah, he probably has people that do that. my descriptions however crude are accurate of this poor excuse of a nominee that the RNC has presented to the american public. i have never such a fool in all my days. jon huntsman was good the others were a mess Gingrich went off to another planet, so weird i could not believe what i was hearing. romeny is a dog toting, ass wipe and will do anything to become president.

• bronx says:

I’m lost with what you had to say with your comments. But friend I’m 100% sure if President Obama was to bow out of this election our Country and the economy will make a 180 degree turn around instantly.

Now I not in agreement with Mitt Romney and not because he’s rich, actually i’m happy he’s rich, he knows how to make money, I think lot’s of his views are right in line with Obama’s. But this is who they gave us.

I’m 50/50 on staying home this Presidential election but I want a voice. I want to be able to put my two cent worth in the ring, so staying home is not an option. I will cast my vote for the man that stands behind capitalism and our great Republic, not the fascist.

• Sammy says:

By the opoor slobs, I’m going to assume you mean the Obama poor slobs?

4. Mary B says:

The Great Appeaser is terrified he’ll offend them

5. Alan (65 Jayhawk) says:

Absolutely outstanding!

6. Dale says:

Tony – Thanks to your cartoon this morning, I looked up this commie, Huerta. No doubt about your charge of being a Marxist! Keep that spotlight on our socialist prez for 7 more months when we’ll see him go back to “community organizing”…

7. Excellent! Once again, Obama and his cronies show us just how out of touch with reality and WE the people they really are! Well done Tony!