By Kyle Becker
on May 24, 2012 in Opinion
1. Make up your perfect fantasy land.
2. Work to destroy anything that is not in your fantasy land.
3. Villainize all who tell you your fantasy land isn’t real.
4. Support leaders who promise you your fantasy land.
5. When things get worse and worse, and people scream at you to stop, remain firm in belief that your fantasy land is near.
6. When system collapses, act shocked when jackbooted dictators take over and fail to deliver fantasy land.
7. Get locked in gulag, wonder what happened.
8. Receive thanks from those who told you so.
9. Apologize to the victims?
10. A bullet to the back of the head.
Conservative Daily News allows a great deal of latitude in the topics contributors choose and their approaches to the content. This is due to our approach that citizens have a voice, not only the mass media. Readers will likely not agree with every contributor or every post, but find reasons to think about the topic and respond with comments. We value differing opinions as well as those that agree. Opinions of contributors are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of CDN, Anomalous Media or staff. Click here if you'd like to write for CDN.
Put This Story in your Circles and Share with your Friends