2012: A Year of Decision
TITUSVILLE, Fla., May 21, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ — “The national elections this year are close,” notes rights activist John M. Snyder.
“What does this mean for Americans,” he asks, “For Americans who wish to see Obama defeated in his bid for a second term?” (youtu.be/na-DCtPUJmU)
“It means you’d better be sure you’re registered to vote,” he responds, “and that your like-minded friends and relatives are registered to vote.”
– “If you oppose Obama because he opposes the right to life, you’d better register to vote.”
– “Do you oppose Obama because he has the gall, the blasphemous gall, to invoke our Lord Jesus Christ in support of immoral policies? You’d better register to vote.”
– “If you oppose Obama because he uses state power to force religious institutions to act against religious conscience, you’d better register to vote. Franciscan University in Ohio already has been forced to drop student health insurance coverage. This is in reaction to an administration mandate that such coverage pay for abortion pills. This Democratic administration is dragging the United States into tyranny.”
– “If you oppose Obama because he nominates anti-gun jurists to the Supreme Court, you’d better register to vote. More justices like Sotomayor and Kagan on the high court could sink the Second Amendment.”
– “If you oppose Obama because he appoints anti-gun officials to high government positions, you’d better register to vote. America has had enough of officials like Attorney General Holder. He still has not come clean on Operation Fast and Furious. He continues to promote with Obama a ban on semiautomatic firearms. Obama’s Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, promotes a United Nations gun control treaty which could torpedo our traditional American right to keep and bear arms.”
– “If you oppose Obama because his fiscal policies undermine the American economy, you’d better register to vote. Obama’s policies have not alleviated the real estate crisis. Some observers think the real unemployment rate is 20 or 25 percent.”
– “Do you oppose Obama because you think his foreign policies put American security at risk? You’d better register to vote.”
– “If you want us to get out of the mess we’re in, you’d better register to vote. The elections come in less than six months. You’d better register to vote.”
Snyder is the senior rights activist in Washington, according to Shotgun News.