Married To The Game (TONIGHT) Abortion, The Primary, And Life In General
On tonight’s show:
- Why Newt has done so well.
- Why Romney has faltered despite having every advantage a candidate can ask for.
- Some thoughts on abortion. (not the typical talk on it that you’re used to)
- How tired I am of hearing what college kids think about politics.
- And maybe some thoughts from callers (like you).
The show starts at 10pm on the East Coast and 7pm on the West Coast. Click here to listen.
If you want to live tweet the show, hit me up at @AiPolitics. Use the hashtag #MarriedToTheGame.