-->

Conservative Daily News - The best news, analysis and opinion articles written by a collection of citizen journalists. Covering a range of important topics in blogs, op-ed, and news posts, these upstanding patriots are bringing back American exceptionalism with every entry..

Latest national poll shows dim prospects for Ron Paul

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Latest national poll shows dim prospects for Ron Paul”.

Conservative Daily News allows a great deal of latitude in the topics contributors choose and their approaches to the content. This is due to our approach that citizens have a voice, not only the mass media. Readers will likely not agree with every contributor or every post, but find reasons to think about the topic and respond with comments. We value differing opinions as well as those that agree. Opinions of contributors are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of CDN, Anomalous Media or staff. Click here if you'd like to write for CDN.
Put This Story in your Circles and Share with your Friends

Tags: , , , , ,

Comments (1)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Piet says:

    Paul is either hated or loved, there is nothing in between. With 60% of the people that see him as unfavorable or somewhat unfavorable he can still get the other 40%. And if votes are split between te remaining candidates than paul can still win with those numbers. Of all the candidates, Paul is the only good speaker and the only one to have a presidential charisma, and not the charisma of a car salesman like romney.

    I think this will end up to be a race between romney and Paul. The socially conservatives have to little support in the more “social liberal” states and will eventually drop out of the race one by one even Rick Santorum.

    In the end Romney has the better chanche of winning, unless Paul somehow reaches the older republican voters.