Fair? Who Ever Said Life Was Gonna Be Fair?

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Fair? Who Ever Said Life Was Gonna Be Fair?”.

Tags: , , , ,

1. jim says:

I wish I could move my family back to Ireland…before the libturds DESTROY America.

• Jan Brown says:

Jim, I have read & heard similar statements from others, but lacked the opportunity to ask questions or discuss them. Please don’t misunderstand & know I am sincere…It’s obvious that ‘something’ motivated your move to the States. While I am curious, I’m more interested in the possibility that if you shared some of your experiences in Ireland like the conditions & what you did to make ‘it work’ without moving, isn’t it possible that this mightgive one of us an inkling or idea that we could work with to start a clean up of this mess? We could surly use some fresh ideas & you just might be the one with them. This is just a thought. Know also that we all share the frustration & disappointment in our Government & ourselves for allowing it to grow in this direction. You don’t need to be a professional writer, plain evry day words work just fine, if you mispell, just call it a typo. But I’m willing to bet it would help. Think about it..ok?

• jim says:

we moved to the states when socialism started in Ireland..now that it has failed and people there realised you can’t have more TAKERS then makers.Now that they realised it like most of Europe things are improving rapidly…I believe Mr.Jefferson was right about so many things he said..Every 60 years there should revolution to keep Governments in check ( not exact quote but close enough ) He also said the Government YOU VOTE for is the Government YOU DESERVE…He was as right on both..I am to old for this fight and don’t want my kids paying for babby mamas and their TEN kids from ten different men…Thats what brought down Ireland’s economy and the other countries…Ireland figured it out,I hope AMERICA does….But I have seen this before,it will be ugly before it is corrected.Until people quit voting for a party instead of what a person can do for EVERYONE..AMERICA will be the next Ireland or Greece..But it seems People here have arrogance that they think they can do what has failed every where else.Until it affects everyone and it will it won’t change.I never seen class warfare work.I always worked for someone WEALTHY and was happy to have them.I never worked for a poor man,but for some strange reason the libs here think the money TREE will never die…It is,already DIEING……America is the next ROME.

• Jan Brown says:

Thanks Jim, you certainly have made a complete assesment of the situation..I just wish it weren’t so accurate…I would like to know how Ireland has been able to start a return to sanity. For surely the United States of America can. Even with all of ‘our problems’ we are a Nation of patriots that honor our Constitution. It may well get worse, but WE CAN do this. Hope men like you are around to share with.

• jim says:

Jan
            look up socialist party of Ireland ( Wikipedia.Marxist youth party…like America’s wal street protesters ( parasites) you will see the sane exact thing happened in Ireland…Make the wealthy pay for the parasites..But there wasn’t enough wealthy to pay…so the mmiddle class had too.Sound familiar?

• jim says:

One more thing….Castro got the Cubans all up in arms with class war fare..After he made himself a dictator he announced he was a communist…He did do one thing he said he would do…Make everyone equal..They are all equally poor…except for Government employees.I see this in Obama.History is a great tool to learn from.

2. Rich says:

Chris – excellent piece….i could not agree anymore! i just discovered your writings this evening and can not wait to read more! keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!!

3. russell says:

every day you wake up is a blessing god did not put you in his world to punish you greedy people wont make it to heaven dont be one of them its never to late to change your ways