RINO Beware

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “RINO Beware”.

Tags: , , , ,

Previous Article
Next Article

1. Elizabeth R. Sanchez says:

I absolutely love this one. It is dead-center on point! I am so relieved to see that more and more Americans are finally opening their eyes to his deception. He’s just as bad as Obama, just wearing a costume.

• A.F.Branco says:

Thank you Elizabeth. Yes, we have our work cut out for us… There are so many out there that still have no clue. I must say this though; “I would vote for McRomney if I absolutely have to. I much rather have a RINO in there than I would a communist like Obama”, I just hope and pray it doesn’t come to that.

2. Corkie says:

BTW. I fell off the couch laughing at this toon Tony! LMAO! My husband thought I finally went over the deep end! The RINO horn going through the newpaper is a killer! LOL! Corkie

Here’s the article that I posted on your FB page that goes well with your toon!

• Tony Branco says:

Awesome Article Corkie… Thank you!!!!!.. I hope you don’t hurt yourself laughing and end up in the hospital… I would never forgive myself. LOL!

3. I would love to see Herman Cain get the nomination also, but if it is Romney we had better vote for him and not vote 3rd party or not vote at all. I am a conservative and have always been very active but Its better to get a Obama lite than a full blown socialist back in office. If he goes back in office, I am afraid we won’t be able to stop him at all. Whoever it is, we need to make sure that we get strong conservatives in the House and Senate. I am not a fan of Ron Paul but I would back him if he gets it. We can’t have another 4 years of Nobama! People need to start seeing that. I understand right now its up for grabs but all this attacking one another in the party needs to be directed at Nobama and the issues at hand.

• Tony Branco says:

I agree totally Deborah… I would vote for him in heart beat over Obama…. BUT, until then I’ll be working toward a conservative.

• I will be also Tony. I will be working very hard for The Hermanator and I hope he gets the nomination. I just know that if he doesn’t we have to pull together and vote for whoever does. We have to get Nobama out. If he goes back in , he will be even more arrogant than he has been this first go round. We might as well say good-bye to our wonderful country. I will vote for anyone in the party that gets the nomination. We can’t go third party or just not vote like some have said they would do. Also, it is very important to be working hard for republicans to take the Senate seats that are open. This is as important if not more than the President race. We have the House, now we need to get the Senate.

4. A.F.Branco says:

It’s really time for us “conservatives” to start pushing for our “conservative candidates” before we end up with another McCain having another gentlemanly debate over who can be the best liberal. Keeping in mind, there is no perfect candidate, McRomney should be last in all these polls.
    Conservatives need to take back their party. No!, not start a new party as some have suggested that would only assure another 4 years for Obama, but take back the party that has always been theirs even before progressives corrupted it, and that is the Republican Party GOP. Time for us to get to work!

5. C. Glasl says:

The “Elite” may be shocked, but the true conservatives are happy to see Ron Paul on top, with Cain next in line. Romney is just Obama-lite.

6. warren says:

McRomney!!!

7. Jim says:

The following is personal Opinion…
    What scares me is that people like Mitt Romney are even running – they are NOT conservatives, and should be on the Dem’s ticket, not on the Republican. All too often, some RINO goes on the Republican ticket against a Full Blown Anti-American Socialist on the Dem side (see Obama) – so not much of a difference in reality, as the RINO’s sit in the middle and vote from the LEFT.