Breaking! Obama Responds to Bob Turner Winning NY-9

President Obama’s official response to Bob Turner winning the strongly Democrat 9th district in New York. The special election was held to fill the seat vacated by disgraced Democrat Anthony Weiner.

Rich Mitchell is the Sr. Managing Editor of Conservative Daily News. His posts may contain opinions that are his own and are not necessarily shared by Anomalous Media, CDN, staff or .. much of anyone else. Find him on twitter, facebook and google+

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook Post to Reddit Post to Technorati

Tags: , , , , ,

1. Benjamin Wallace says:

Like my wife has told me on multible occasions when I get excited about a story or political happening at any given time… “lighten up, your gonna give yourself a stroke” A little humor never killed anyone and you have proven that it did not kill you either.

• Max says:

Maybe you’ll get this….

A man kept repeatedly walking into a wall, would fall down, get back up, then repeat it over and over. People sitting at a nearby cafe saw the man, did nothing, and went about their business. Finally, after a week, a waiter from the cafe approached the man and asked “sir, do you need any help?” The man looked at the waiter, and screamed, “What the hell is wrong with you? Can’t you see I’m kicking this wall’s ass?”

Then again, maybe you won’t.

2. Max says:

I this a comedy site? Or a place to get serious news? I don’t see the humor here, thanks for wasting about 30 seconds of my time.

• So Max, let me guess…. you don’t like Herman Cain, right?

HERMAN CAIN: “America has got to learn how to take a joke.”

• Max says:

SNL is a place for antics.

Serious news sites are not.

Are you telling me this isn’t a place to get serious news? Just leave the humor to Tony, thats all I ask!

• Benjamin Wallace says:

Of all the news I watch no matter what channel I usualy hear a joke every now and then. Could this be the reason why conseratives have a hard time attracking the youth of our nation? The liberals make a joke of everything while the Young Republicans club acts like a bunch of sticks in the mud. God gave us laughter and laughter is essential to a happy life. Something a friend of mine said might fit here, “Most folks are about as happy as they’ve made up their minds to be.” So why not take a joke and laugh a little….. you never know…. you might like it.

• Max says:

Benjamin,

This has nothing to do with the ability to take a joke, and everything to do with the proper forum for it. There are plenty of outlets for comedy and political antics. Aside from the very creative and humorous work by Tony, I didn’t think CDN was pitching itself as a sideshow in the funnyman circus.