Obamageddon Credit Rating

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Obamageddon Credit Rating”.

Tags: , ,

Previous Article
Next Article

1. Dan says:

Mr. Branko. I have a couple of ideas for cartoons but have no artistic talent. Could I pass them by you?

2. Clarice says:

Another GREAT one, Antonio!

3. Max says:

Very Funny! This should be made into a political campaign commercial for 2012, as part of a “laugh him out of office” campaign strategy. I’d donate to that!

4. P. Jordon says:

Follow up idea: Obama saying “My hand.”

5. Corkie says:

Awesome Tony! Just Awesome! This toon says it all and leaves not wiggle room for the lies of the Left!

• Jayson Quilantan says:

Isn’t this the same agency that rated TOXIC loans as AAA which lead to our current DEPRESSION? We should we give a **** about them now?

** edited for inappropriate content **

• Jayson Quilantan says:

Just why shouldn’t our credit rating be JUNK? Do you have the ******** to answer me?

** edited for inappropriate content **

• R. Mitchell says:

If you’re wondering, yes, you got moderated. You can challenge with facts and opinions, but vulgarity is unnecessary. If you feel that you cannot express yourself without those expletives, please take it elsewhere.

• Jayson Quilantan says:

So, anatomical body parts are VULGAR? What a LAUGH!!!! It would seem that Congress has neither the *********** fortitude to do the right thing for the American people… they’ve abdicated that responsibility to the anti-Christ (Christ and 12 Apostles = Obama and Super-Congress of 12 members)

6. C. Glasl says:

You are inspired, Antonio! I don’t know how you always come up with something so perfect. Bravo. Capital Gone… soooo true.

7. John Ansell says:

I think using the new visa’s “Back in Black” card would have been better but I’m evil. LMAO. Speaking of which, a freind Zorek said look on the bright side, now that American has been downgraded, I ran no longer calls us the “Great Satan” just and “Average Satan”.

• Mike M. says:

@John Ansell:

Re: Back in Black card – perhaps a bit more biting while still applicable, but that would give his critics a toe-hold to claim that the cartoon is racist & any opposition to BHO is race-based. Of course that is a red herring, but they’ll play the race card given any opportunity.

Re: “average Satan” – ROTFL!!! I’ll share that one on my Fb status!