Classic Tactic

Tags: , , , ,

Previous Article
Next Article

1. roberta.yahweh says:

I LOVE YOU NOT USING MY NAME YOU ARE NOT ROBERTA STDENIS IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS I KNOOW THAT DARLING I HAVE AND AM A JUDGE ARE YOU A CITZEN OF SOMETHIHGN THOUGH

2. TJ says:

It’s the classic scaremongering and class warfare that the left insist on playing. This time they are going to lose, big time.

3. Roberta St. Denis says:

Wow,, I am soc. secutity great granny and live in senior citizen housing.. The ole grannies in my building ARE filled with anxiety and fear over the thought of having the little that they are living on stopped by a government shutdown. I keep reassuring them that they will b fine and that it is just the same ‘ole scare tactics. I tell them to think about it..” If we all have our checks held up from gov. politcal games, do u really think the owers of this building would empty out the building just like that.. Not likely.. Who would rent the apartments, They are after all basic bare bones, and not very big apartments..” It does make me angry and I tell them they should be angry also that the politicians play this hateful game of using scare tactics against the elderly and handicapped as they are doing. They are the ones who are wasting taxpayers money not the grannies who stayed at home and did without and raised their children, mending clothes, and living in a way that was thrifty and within OUR budgets. Now husbands gone they are living on a tiny amount of soc. sec. and politcians, and others are labeling the soc. sec. monies they get as “Entitlements” When it is our money and our husbands money that was forcefully withheld from our checks each month.. If they had left it and NOT started dishing it out to unwed mothers to keep popping out more babies and getting money. If they had not used the money for illeagals who come here, If they had not used their postions to vote in pay raises and great life long benifits for their own selves. If they had not started thinking it was gov. money to use as they please. It would still be there for our use as we age.. So we are living longer so some say,, Does that fit in with the talk of some who think we are useless eaters and really should do the world a favor and die.?? I know I will be fine bcus my security is upon a loving Father God, and His son Jesus Christ.. I have that blessed assurance.. Many elderly in here do NOT have that faith and really feel insecure and threatened by the spector being put forth by the selfish politicans using them to scare people. I m sick of it..

• C. Glasl says:

It is sad how the politicians try to scare people into a certain vote. Obama and his cohorts are using the fears of elderly people, afraid of having their retirement stripped away, to influence public opinion, and I really hope that it bites them in the butts when it comes election time again. You and your friends are safe, so is my husbands Military paycheck, although they would like us all to believe that they are not. What needs to be done is that the Democrats need to stop dragging their feet about real and reasonable budgetary cuts. Trim the fat, get rid of the kind of programs that help Illegals, and thoseprograms that give unlimited welfare to those who don’t work, and aren’t looking for work, and stop threatening our grandmas.

• Brandy N. says:

God bless you Roberta…you keep reassuring your friends not to fall for that tired old rhetoric. :)

• Lucy Guzman says:

FEAR NOT WHAT THIS GOVERNMENT CAN DO TO YOU! REMEMBER, 2012 IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND THEY WILL HEAR FROM ‘WE, THE PEOPLE’ GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

• roberta.yahweh says:

funny to how things work in the end we clean up and we shut up and we dont hmmm i find in life the changes come from doing and less chattering now i got to get up this is good and i say keep going forward to life and doing something differnet this is too goood i will soon have a page up to change and how to do a bill and do it all online this will be easy for everyont to choose this areas of concerens thank you again Roberta.yahweh

4. Clarice H says:

Another great one from Antonio. Obama’s scare tactics and disgusting language aimed to incite hate for the wealthy is inexcusable. Presidential? Not this guy!

• C. Glasl says:

You are right, they are also bringing out the “big guns” to try to make people hate “the rich” … last I checked, a poor man never offered anyone a job. If you want to make $40, 000 a year, chances are you will get your job from someone who makes $80,000 a year… if you want $200,000 a year, I bet your employer makes $400,000… guess what happens if all the employers go broke? no jobs. none. at any wage. “the rich” make the fiscal world go round. I Want my boss to be Rich, because then, I will be more likely to get rich myself.