Obama seeks to leverage Bin Laden’s Death to his Political Advantage

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Obama seeks to leverage Bin Laden’s Death to his Political Advantage”.

Tags: ,

1. Anonymous says:

Why doesn’t the president give credit where credit is do. THE TROOPS!! It makes me ill that any president would take credit. They are the ones who did all the work, they are the ones who lost their lives. What did the president do but sit in is comfy little office and tell them it was OK to get themselves shot and killed. Give it a rest people there isn’t a president out there that deserves credit for this.

• jcitizen says:

Apparently you didn’t listen to the speech.. Have you tried being factual?

2. Conditions Apply says:

Haters gonna hate! Sorry conservatives, there’s bragging rights for this! No matter how you put it, it was Barack Obama, the President Of The United States who authorized a “hit” on Osama bin Laden. It’s done. It’s was a success.

3. jcitizen says:

Sour grapes!

4. Mike says:

Obama should have played “dress up” like W did and taken over an aircraft carrier for a “mission accomplished” moment?

5. Chukwunonso says:

Well done Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Ammie says:

I can’t believe that the biggest success in this whole middle East mess and you guys want to place a negative tone on the whole thing.
    I read the Speech because I was unable to watch it , as I was hard at work.
    And I believe you’re poorly informed.
    The transcript of his speech clearly denotes thanks to the military the past president and even some forgein assistance.
    Please research your facts, like a true journalist would do, before posting to millions.
    Its easy to drink the kool-aide, but its harder to explain the stain.

7. Anonymous says:

You have got to be kidding me. If this operation had been carried out with President Bush’s approval during his presidency he would be getting the accolades. I thought that Obama showed class by stating that this operation shows that the American people would not have rested until bin Laden had been captured or killed. He’s the Commander-in-Chief presently. Today he was doing his job. Give credit where credit is due and get over yourself.

• Barrie Evans says:

I’m not anonymous. I gave the comment above that begins with “You have got to be kidding me.” As I said above, give credit where it’s due.