2010 Election Story Worsening After Obama's Interview
Obama did an interview with George Stephanopoulos where he said that he should have been more direct with the American people to help them understand what their core beliefs are. Well, congratulations, the Obama death wish on Democrat candidates continues.
Obama managed to turn the Virginia, New Jersey and Massachusetts elections over to the GOP, just by talking. Blaming Bush, talking to us like we’re children, and basically ignoring the wishes of the voting public have not worked. Obama has now helped seal the fate of many more elections. In recent Rasmussen polls we see that Democrats are going to have to stop whistling by the grave yard:
- 2010 Missouri Senate: Blunt (R) 49%, Carnahan (D) 43%
- 2010 Texas Governor: White (D) Trails Perry, Hutchison
- 2010 Louisiana Senate: Vitter 53%, Melancon 35%
- 2010 New York Governor: GOP’s Lazio Ahead of Paterson, Trails Cuomo by 19
- Election 2010: New York Senate
These are just the ones with recent polling data. As we discover more, we’ll add them in.